Summer beauty musts
Summertime means heat waves, cutoff shorts, glowy skin, and minimal makeup. While I might be wearing less makeup over the the next few months I am still very strategic about the products I choose. Here is a list of my summer survival essentials.
1. Chanel CC cream. The most important thing during these extra hot months is finding a good spf. Protecting your skin is the first step to flawless complexion. Chanel recently reformulated their CC cream to offer more of a variety of shades and with an spf 50 built in you are sure to fall head over heels for this luxury product.
2. Nars dual intensity blushes. Each color duo screams summertime. Some are vibrant, some are glowy, and all of them can be worn wet or dry. Wet your brush and wash a light tint of color on the apple of your cheeks for a natural sunkissed look.
3. Trish McEvoy eyeshadow base. The consistency of this product is pure genius. It goes on creamy and turns chalky on the skin. Once applied your lids will be clean and bright, the perfect pallet to enhance eyeshadow. I own a couple different shades and many times I don't even feel the need to put any eyeshadow over it. My favorite color is Bare.
4. NYX go to pallet. Shade wonderlust. This is your grab and go makeup kit. Six great shadows, illuminator, blush, and bronzer in the perfect summery shades.
5. Maybelline Volum Express the Falsies waterproof mascara. No more worrying about sweeting off your mascara under your sunnies. Your lashes will look flawless all day long.
6. YSL Rouge Pur couture Glossy stain. I am so captivated by this product. Even the lightest shades stay fresh looking on my lips all day long. These are not your typical stains. These one of a kind lip glosses keep your lips shiny and your color on point all day long.