The Friday Five
So I'm starting this thing over on my instagram and I thought why not share it with all of you too! It's called the friday five: five things I'm obsessing over for the current week. This week is autumn cozy and glam all in one.
1. Free People black hat. I've been searching for the perfect fall hat for some time now. I finally have it narrowed down to buying one at Free People, but have yet to figure out the exact style. There are so many to choose from. They range from $48-$168
2. Nars matte eyeshadow shade- New York. It's a reddish, brownish, aubergineish color that is to die for!! Used alone or for contouring it's a color that you simply must have in your makeup bag for the fall.
3. Wall decals! These little stickers are all the rave right now. They jazz up any room just by sticking them on the wall (no paint needed AMEN!!) I'm loving the patterns and color choices that Walls by Mur offers. On top of loving their style they are having an anniversary sale right now with up to 75% off. You can't beat that!
4. Rebecca Minkoff mini mac cross body bag in GOLD! I am obsessed with gold and obsessed with my RM bag so how could I not love this combo! So many pockets, so small and compact, and such a trendy design.
5. Target's Threshold Decorative Stag Head Wall Sculpture- 18". At only $39.99 this item won't last long. I have a list of ideas that I want to do to mine including: painting the antler tips, putting a flower crown on it, hanging a wreath around it's neck. So many things to make this guy fit in your home decor and make him festive!